Kalfus & Nachman, PC has long been known as a Norfolk personal injury law firm that genuinely cares about its clients and its communities. EndDD is a nationwide organization with a mission to prevent distracted driving accidents by spreading awareness of its dangers among young, impressionable drivers. It was only natural for our law firm to team up with EndDD in a recent campaign.
Thanks to our combined efforts, we were able to reach more than 400,000 students with a driving safety awareness campaign. This is a fantastic result we can hardly believe was possible. It is our sincere hope that we help prevent injuries and save lives by helping drivers, new and experienced alike, remember the true dangers of distracted driving. Put simply, you cannot safely drive if you are using a cellphone, eating, conversing with multiple passengers in your car, or engaging in other forms of driver distraction.
Important fast-facts about distracted driving everyone should know:
- Approximately 36,000 Americans lose their lives each year in car accidents
- National Safety Council (NSC) data suggests 27% of car crashes are caused by texting and driving
- Almost 60% of teen car accidents are caused by distraction of some form
- Teens are 300% more likely to get into a fatal car accident due to distraction than adults
- EndDD has more than 500 volunteer speakers to help spread safety awareness
- EndDD presentations are no-cost to schools
Would you like to know more about EndDD? Visit https://www.enddd.org/ for additional information, or to see how you can donate or volunteer. To learn more about Kalfus & Nachman and how he help our communities, feel free to contact us at any time. You can also call (855) 880-8163 to schedule a no-cost case evaluation if you have been hurt in a car accident caused by a distracted driver. You may be entitled to a fair and maximized compensation for your damages.