- Our FAQ
- Our Videos
- Community News
How Our Lawyers Make a Difference
- Personal Approach – At Kalfus & Nachman PC, we believe each of our clients deserve a personal approach, so we make every effort to truly understand your needs and concerns. We ensure that our lawyers offer you the individual time necessary to cultivate your case successfully.
- Free Consultations – We offer free case evaluations to determine who is liable for the damage or injury you're suffering from. We will then work to develop the details of your case to present as strongly as possible once we begin court proceedings.
- Awards & Recognition – Our firm has been the proud recipient of the "Best of Coastal Virginia - Reader's Choice Award" for two consecutive years 2014 & 2015. We proudly serve clients in Norfolk, Newport News, and Roanoke, along with all of Virginia.
Our team of injury attorneys in Norfolk has the intelligence and resources to provide you with the best possible service. We will work tirelessly to determine if you have a case and to get you the highest settlement possible. We understand how terrifying and debilitating being the victim of any accident or negligence can be and work to deliver quick results for you.
See What Our Clients Say
“I highly recommend Kalfus & Nachman. They were on point from start to finish. Their office called me to keep me informed every step of the way. Everyone was friendly and returned calls and e-mails promptly! Very professional!”- Victor Gilmore
“They took the time needed to listen and explain the answers to any questions I asked. The follow-up to return my calls was excellent and the results were unparalleled.”- Nancy Lewis
“I was able to gain a sense of "calm" in the midst of dealing with an injury and all the hardship that comes with it. Thanks!!!”- K. Williams
We Mean Business
- $10.5 Million Recovered Truck Accident
- $10.9 Million Recovered Traumatic Brain Injury
- $2.2 Million Recovered Premises Liability
Meet Our team
Tell Them We Mean Business
Hernandez Attorney Read More
Kalfus of Counsel Read More
Nachman of Counsel Read More
Aufenger, III of Counsel Read More
Suit III of Counsel Read More
Fitzgerald, II Attorney Read More
Scott Attorney Read More
Jacobs Attorney Read More
Levens Attorney Read More
O'Dawe Attorney Read More
Schulwolf Attorney Read More
Smircina Attorney Read More
Vaughn Attorney Read More
Slaughter Attorney Read More
Sternberg Attorney Read More
Donahue Attorney Read More
Our Awards & Accolades
Our Featured Videos
Do I Need To Hire An Attorney For My Personal Injury Case?
Do I Need To Hire An Expert in My Personal Injury Case?
What To do In An Accident
how is Kalfus & nachman Different?
You Will Pay No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars for Our Clients
Our Attorneys Are Well-Equipped to Fight Insurance Companies
We Have Successfully Handled Thousands of Cases Since 1979
We are a Full-Service Firm with Multiple Locations
Se Habla Español
free case review
Fill Out The Form Below To Get Started.
- Truck Accidents
When driving near large trucks, it is important to be aware of the dangers they pose. These vehicles can cause serious damage if they collide with smaller cars, so it’s essential to take steps to protect yourself while driving near them. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the ways you can stay safe when sharing the road with these massive ...
- Drunk Driving
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) runs a nationwide campaign to spread the message that Buzzed Driving Is Drunk Driving, encouraging positive behaviors and helping keep drunk drivers off the road during St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's Day is one of the most popular drinking holidays. In 2023 it falls on Friday, which means ...
- Personal Injury,
- Auto Accidents,
- Distracted Driving
Hampton Roads has more than its fair share of dangerous intersections, with several fatal crashes occurring in recent years. Not just the high traffic volume at these locations, but multiple other reasons can be attributed to this. Let's discuss in this article the deadliest intersections in Hampton Roads and the leading causes of injury and death ...