Tune In & Watch Our Knowledgeable Norfolk Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 2012, the attorneys at Kalfus & Nachman have shared helpful information with viewers of the Hampton Roads Show on legal issues that matter. We invite you to tune in for the Hampton Roads Show, which airs on WAVY-TV 10 weekdays at 11 a.m. and check out upcoming segments of Legal Matters. Our previous advice has touched on topics ranging from distracted driving, road rage, and automobile insurance to social media etiquette and security, plus a variety of other subjects. You can watch a selection of our appearances below.
Tell Us What You'd Like to Know
Do you have a burning legal question? We'd love to hear from you! Contact our Norfolk personal injury attorneys at (855) 880-8163 and let us know if there are any issues you'd like us to address in a future installment of Legal Matters. Oftentimes, if an issue is important to you, it is important to many people throughout our community. Please browse our videos below and click to view any segments you may have missed. You can also find more videos from our resourceful legal team on an array of topics in our video gallery.
Reach out to Kalfus & Nachman PC at (855) 880-8163 to offer suggestions for upcoming Legal Matters segments, and catch up on past installments here on our website.
Additional Video Links
- Legal Matters: Insurance and College Students
- Legal Matters: Time For Your Insurance Checkup!
- Legal Matters: Safe Celebrating
- Legal Matters: Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Legal Matters: Safe Teen Drivers
- Legal Matters: Child Car Passenger Seats
- Legal Matters: Child Safety Seats
- Legal Matters: Slip and Fall Case
- Legal Matters: Liability Waivers
- Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- Legal Matters: Passenger van safety
- Legal Matters: Motorcycle Safety
- Distracted Driving
- Legal Matters: Safety on the High Seas