Tune In & Watch Our Knowledgeable Norfolk Personal Injury Lawyers
Since 2012, the attorneys at Kalfus & Nachman have shared helpful information with viewers of the Hampton Roads Show on legal issues that matter. We invite you to tune in for the Hampton Roads Show, which airs on WAVY-TV 10 weekdays at 11 a.m. and check out upcoming segments of Legal Matters. Our previous advice has touched on topics ranging from distracted driving, road rage, and automobile insurance to social media etiquette and security, plus a variety of other subjects. You can watch a selection of our appearances below.
Tell Us What You'd Like to Know
Do you have a burning legal question? We'd love to hear from you! Contact our Norfolk personal injury attorneys at (855) 880-8163 and let us know if there are any issues you'd like us to address in a future installment of Legal Matters. Oftentimes, if an issue is important to you, it is important to many people throughout our community. Please browse our videos below and click to view any segments you may have missed. You can also find more videos from our resourceful legal team on an array of topics in our video gallery.
"I just want to thank the Firm for using the Hampton Roads Show to inform and educate the community on safety, medical and consumer issues. I work with the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network advocating for cancer issues in D.C. and Richmond. Since I'm in and out of the house often I "always" tape the Hampton Roads Show, always please when Paul Hernandez is on as he is so informative. Today's medical info was "spot on" and most informative about FDA. ...and how they're studies and stamp on items is based on other underlying issues. (example: The most obvious was their many statements on tobacco. *Yes we know* it is unhealthy and the number one killer when it comes to lung cancer and *yes we know* that our youth are getting hooked on flavoring that entice them and hook them and *yes we know* and...... Again thank you for your (I'm sure a sponsorship to HRS) but the great information." - Donna Rennick - Va. State Lead Advocate American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
Reach out to Kalfus & Nachman PC at (855) 880-8163 to offer suggestions for upcoming Legal Matters segments, and catch up on past installments here on our website.
Additional Video Links
- Legal Matters: Drunk Driving Awareness
- Legal Matters: Your First Car
- Legal Matters: Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- Legal Matters: Drowsy Driving Accidents
- Legal Matters: Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Legal Matters: Cost of Drunk Driving
- Legal Matters: Battling Black Ice
- Legal Matters: Liability Insurance
- Legal Matters: Adjusting to the Time Change
- Legal Matters: Celebrating Responsibly
- Legal Matters: Travel Holiday Concerns
- Legal Matters: Should You Call a Lawyer?
- Legal Matters: School Bus Safety
- Legal Matters: Pedestrian Safety Awareness
- Legal Matters: Teen Driver Safety Week