Call For A Free Consultation 24/7 - Se Habla Español

I was Injured in a Hit-and-Run, Can I File a Lawsuit?

If you’ve suffered injuries from what’s known as an “unknown driver,” you may be wondering if there is anything that can be done. An accident with an unknown driver typically would mean that you or your vehicle was hit in a hit-and-run accident. Since the driver fled the scene, how can you be compensated for your injuries or vehicular damage?

Our attorney, Richard Aufenger III, discusses what steps you can take to file a lawsuit with your insurance company. Since you are required to carry uninsured motorist coverage in the state of Virginia, you can file a claim with your insurance company since you can’t file a claim against the unknown driver.

Knowing how to navigate these types of difficult cases is what sets our car accident lawyers apart from other lawyers in Virginia. We have the skills and experience to get you the help and coverage you deserve, so don’t hesitate to contact Kalfus & Nachman today. Call us at (855) 880-8163.


How We Are Different

  • You Will Pay No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
  • We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars for Our Clients
  • Our Attorneys Are Well-Equipped to Fight Insurance Companies
  • We Have Successfully Handled Thousands of Cases Since 1979
  • We are a Full-Service Firm with Multiple Locations
  • Se Habla Español

Free Case Review

Fill out the form below to get started.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.