Call For A Free Consultation 24/7 - Se Habla Español

Am I Entitled to Lost Wages After an Accident?

Can you recover money and lost wage if you were involved in a car accident?

If you've been injured in an accident and there was a responsible party found, can you get reimbursed for your lost wages? Lost wages include the following:

  • Lost wages from work
  • Time taken away from work due to doctor's appointments or imperative personal time involved with your accident
  • Lost piecework
  • Lost commission

The responsible party that caused your injuries will have to pay for all of those things if and only if you keep good records. Keep doctor's notes, records from your employer, and keep track of pay stubs and tax returns.

Find out more about how to recover every single dollar of lost wages that you incur by watching this video with Paul Hernandez of Kalfus & Nachman.

How We Are Different

  • You Will Pay No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
  • We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars for Our Clients
  • Our Attorneys Are Well-Equipped to Fight Insurance Companies
  • We Have Successfully Handled Thousands of Cases Since 1979
  • We are a Full-Service Firm with Multiple Locations
  • Se Habla Español

Free Case Review

Fill out the form below to get started.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.