Call For A Free Consultation 24/7 - Se Habla Español

Video - Can I Sue The Government For A Wrongful Death Claim?

When you have suffered a terrible loss, you may be lost as to where to turn. In addition to the emotional trauma you will be undergoing, you may be wondering if you can get compensation for your loved one’s loss. In this video, our attorney explains how you may be able to seek compensation from the government if the negligent death was caused by a government worker.

If you are in the need of legal assistance after a wrongful death, please contact Kalfus & Nachman. You can call us at (855) 880-8163. We serve clients in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and the surrounding areas.


How We Are Different

  • You Will Pay No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
  • We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars for Our Clients
  • Our Attorneys Are Well-Equipped to Fight Insurance Companies
  • We Have Successfully Handled Thousands of Cases Since 1979
  • We are a Full-Service Firm with Multiple Locations
  • Se Habla Español

Free Case Review

Fill out the form below to get started.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.