Call For A Free Consultation 24/7 - Se Habla Español

Video - My Spouse was Killed at Work, Can I File a Wrongful Death Claim?

If your spouse was injured while on the job, the initial way to seek compensation would be through a workmen’s compensation claim. However, if these injuries tragically lead to your spouse’s death, can you seek further coverage? Our attorney explains the difficulties of this type of case and how to seek compensation from third parties:

Seek Help From Our Attorneys

At Kalfus & Nachman, our lawyers proudly serve clients in Roanoke, Newport News, and Norfolk. We have helped multitudes of clients seek wrongful death damages when they lose a loved one.
We will review your case for free and help you determine from whom you can seek financial restitution. Call us today at (855) 880-8163.


How We Are Different

  • You Will Pay No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
  • We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars for Our Clients
  • Our Attorneys Are Well-Equipped to Fight Insurance Companies
  • We Have Successfully Handled Thousands of Cases Since 1979
  • We are a Full-Service Firm with Multiple Locations
  • Se Habla Español

Free Case Review

Fill out the form below to get started.
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.