Call For a Free Consultation 24/7 - Se Habla Español

Can I Recover from a Hit and Run Accident?

An accident is already such a horrible and confusing time. You need to get your car fixed, deal with insurance companies and at the very least deal with any injuries you may have sustained in the car accident.

But how do you handle being in an accident where the party who caused your accident has fled the scene and is nowhere to be found? These types of accidents, typically called “hit and runs”, can wreak havoc after a crash.

If you don’t have a person to bring a claim against to recover for your injuries and lost wages, you may be wondering exactly how you’re going to pay for those medical expenses and your bills. A great option for you would be to purchase uninsured motorist coverage under your own insurance policy. This type of coverage allows you to recover compensation from your own insurance company in the event the other party does not have insurance or you are unable to show who the other driver was. This can be a very large advantage for you and your family is you’ve been injured, out of work and the bills are piling up after being in a car accident caused by a neglectful driver who just fled the scene. If you’re unsure about whether or not your current insurance policy has uninsured motorist coverage, we’d be happy to assist you with understanding your policy. Watch the video now to learn more.

To learn more about personal injury law, I encourage you to watch the video above. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (855) 880-8163. I welcome your call.

Kalfus & Nachman

(855) 880-8163

Offices in Norfolk, Newport News and Roanoke Virginia. Also serving Northeastern North Carolina.

Related Posts
  • Kalfus & Nachman- Trusted choice after a car crash on I-264 in Virginia Beach Read More
  • Navigating Auto Insurance After a Car Accident in Virginia Beach, VA Read More
  • The Most Common Motorcycle Injuries Read More