Why Do I Need a Norfolk Car Accident Attorney?
Kalfus & Nachman PC: Car Accident Attorneys in Virginia
If you live in Virginia and have been injured in a car accident you may think your car insurance company, or that of the other driver, will take care of you by offering a lump sum of money to cover medical expenses and lost wages. However, that is not usually the case. In fact, what many people do not realize is that insurance companies strive to pay out as little money as possible in car accident claims.
If the other driver does not even have insurance, then you certainly will run into some major obstacles in collecting money for your damages. For these reasons, it is important that you speak with an experienced Norfolk car accident attorney. To review your case for free with the legal team at Kalfus & Nachman PC, please call (855) 880-8163.
When to Seek Out Legal Advice
You should speak to a Norfolk car accident lawyer when:
- A serious personal injury has occurred
- A death has occurred
- The at-fault party was drunk or on drugs
- Other parties involved were other vehicles or pedestrians
- The accident occurred in a construction zone
- The police report was inaccurate
- Important legal or medical issues were involved
- The limits of your liability insurance are low
- You have no insurance or your insurance company has said you did not pay the premium
Benefits of Legal Representation
Kalfus & Nachman PC has been practicing law for over 30 years, and people know that our knowledge of the law is incomparable. The attorneys and staff at our firm are not intimidated by large legal teams or big-name insurance companies. They are dedicated to each and every client and give your case their full attention. We have the resources necessary to reconstruct accident scenes to prove how the accident happened and what, exactly, caused your injuries.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Virginia, please contact us online or call (855) 880-8163 for a no-cost consultation.