Premises Liability Attorneys
Attorneys representing Norfolk, Newport News, Roanoke & nearby areas of Virginia
Every day in the U.S, more than 25,000 people visit the hospital as a result of injuries received during a “slip and fall” accident. Many of these accidents occur when the victims are on someone else’s property. Whether an accident occurs on private property or on business premises, the owner of that property has a legal duty to ensure the area remains safe for visitors at all times.
You may be able to bring a case for compensation against the property owner if you can prove negligence on their part. For a free review of your case, please call the experienced premises liability lawyers at Kalfus & Nachman today at (800) 361-0430.
Premises Liability Incidents
There are a variety of incidents that fall under the category of premises liability, including:
- Slips, trips and falls on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Hotel injuries
- Swimming pool drowning
- Being struck by falling objects such as merchandise or trees
- Assaults caused by poor lighting or security
- Unintentional death or injury from gun shots or hunting injuries
- Building site injuries
Securing Your Future
If you are the victim of a premises liability injury, you may be suffering from:
- Significant physical pain
- Psychological problems, such as anxiety and depression
- Social and financial difficulties occurring from serious injury
- Mounting medical bills
- Needing help at home to carry out your daily chores
- Significant decrease or total loss of earnings
Any one of these issues can have a devastating effect on you and your family. You may even find that you are no longer able to enjoy a normal relationship with your partner.
For all these reasons, it is essential to act quickly to pursue your claim for compensation. Contact Kalfus & Nachman in Norfolk, Hampton, Newport News, Portsmouth, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach, Virginia, through our online form or by calling (800) 361-0430 for peace of mind and the help you need getting your life back on track. Your initial consultation with our attorneys is free.