Injuries Sustained at Norfolk Hotels
Let Our Premises Liability Attorneys Help You!
When you visit a hotel, you have an expectation that you will receive care that is up to a certain level of care. You have the right to expect to be safe, comfortable, and in a clean environment when you travel. However, all too often, there may be things that arise at a hotel that affect you negatively and in a manner inconsistent with your expectations. When these things occur, there may be legal action that you can take to help you and your family be compensated.
At Kalfus & Nachman PC, our Norfolk premises liability attorneys are here to help you and your loved ones if you've suffered from any type of hotel injury. Contact us today at (855) 880-8163!
What Can Go Wrong at a Hotel?
There are multiple ways that something can happen at a hotel that injures or negatively affects your family, including the following:
- Food poisoning
- Bed bugs
- Identity theft by hotel personnel
- Parking lot or garage assaults or accidents
- Elevator injuries
- Assaults: At a hotel, there may be times that the employees fail to keep the premises safe or don't have tight-enough security which can lead to physical assault, rape, and even wrongful death
- Slips-and-falls: Hotels have a responsibility to ensure that their walkways, stairs, elevators, and hotel rooms are safe for all people to be in/on
- Accurate-enough safety protocols: If an emergency should occur like a fire, a hotel must have good protocols in place to get all persons within the hotel to safety in a fast, efficient fashion
- Swimming pool safety: Pools must be monitored for safety or have acceptable safety warnings; they also must be clean and properly maintained
If anything like this has occurred, our Norfolk premises liability lawyers can help you seek financial damages for your suffering. These damages may help with medical bills, insurance claims, property replacement or repair, emotional stress, and rehabilitation. Your family deserves the best when you travel and, if you don't receive it, don't hesitate to seek help. Our lawyers have been helping members of our community for decades and can help you as well.
For help with a case or to ask for a free consultation, please contact Kalfus & Nachman PC by calling our offices at (855) 880-8163.