Common Signs of Nursing Home Negligence
Any of the following signs can be indications of nursing home abuse or neglect in a nursing home or other care facility. If your notice any of the following changes, call Kalfus & Nachman immediately at 1-800-361-0430.
- Bed/pressure sores
- Low self esteem/depression
- Sudden mood swings or anxiety
- Use of physical or chemical restraints
- Use of psychotropic medication not authorized by physician
- Bruising or fractures
- Poor personal hygiene
- Frequent illness/failure to report illness
- Unexplained or unexpected death of resident
- Rapid weight loss or weight gain
- Failure of staff to report any changes in condition
- Serious injury requiring hospitalization
- Dirty living quarters
- Unusually heavy medication or sedation
- Frequent illness
For more information on nursing home neglect in Virginia or NC, call a nursing home abuse lawyer Kalfus & Nachman at 1-800-361-0430 and set up your free consultation with one of our Norfolk, Hampton, Newport News, Portsmouth, Roanoke, or Virginia Beach, Virginia nursing home neglect attorneys.
Call Kalfus & Nachman at 800-361-0430
for your free legal consultation or save time with our online Contact Form.