Auto Accident Attorney
Norfolk, Newport News, and Roanoke, Virginia
We all rely on our vehicles to go about our daily routines. The average person considers himself a good, responsible driver. Unfortunately, however, we can’t control the high number of reckless drivers who put us all in danger with their thoughtless recklessness.
As American highways become more congested with impatient drivers, motor vehicle accidents are a constant hazard for even the most conscientious driver. The consequences can be disastrous, and road traffic accidents are the number one cause of spinal cord injuries and brain injuries. There are many grounds on which you may base an accident claim, including:
- Driving without care and attention
- Driving too closely
- Failing to yield
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
If you've ever been involved in a car, truck or motorcycle accident in Virginia or NC, you know that your life is pretty much put on hold. After an accident, dealing with medical bills, auto repair costs, and lost income can be incredibly challenging and difficult for a family. Kalfus & Nachman auto accident attorneys can simplify this painstaking process. We'll deal directly with the insurance company and make sure you get the settlement you deserve. If the accident wasn't your fault, shouldn't the other driver be held accountable for turning your life upside down?
For more information, please see:
- Learn your rights if you're involved in an auto accident.
- Steps to take if you're involved in an auto accident.
- How to Choose a Car Accident Attorney
- Car Accidents at Intersections
- Best Questions to Ask Your Car Accident Attorney
- Insurance and Car Accidents
- State Car Accident Statistics
Picking up the Pieces
Each year, around 78,000 people are injured in motor vehicle accidents on the roads of Virginia, and fatalities often top 900 innocent people every year. Victims and their families are left to cope with terrible stress and pain, and this makes it even more difficult to deal with the endless paperwork involved in pursuing an insurance claim. Many give up in frustration. Often, this is exactly what the insurance company is hoping for.
If you are suffering the consequences of an automobile accident, you need immediate expert legal advice to seek compensation for:
- Death of a loved one
- Physical injury or disability
- Complications of Brain Injuries
- Emotional suffering
- Loss of earnings
- Damage to your vehicle
Making a Claim
The injuries you suffer due to an automobile accident may mean that you are unable to work, or must be retrained for a new job, causing financial hardship. If you are injured in an auto accident, you may be entitled to:
- Reimbursement for your medical bills (past and future)
- Getting your car fixed and having a rental car while it gets fixed
- Compensation for Physical Pain (past and future)
- Compensation for Emotional Suffering (past and future)
- Loss of earnings (past and future)
- Compensation if you cannot work at your previous calling
- Compensation for permanent injuries
- Contact us to see if your are entitled to even more compensation
For more information, see Questions About Auto Accidents.
If you’ve been in auto accident, don’t wait to consult a knowledgeable personal injury attorney. In fact, skilled personal injury attorneys will tell you that your first call after an accident should not be to your insurance company, but to your lawyer to ensure your rights are protected. Let Kalfus & Nachman, Attorneys At Law in Virginia guide you carefully through your insurance lawsuit and provide the peace of mind you deserve. All you have to do is make the call. Please contact us to schedule your private, no-cost consultation today if you are in the Norfolk, Hampton, Newport News, Portsmouth, Roanoke, or Virginia Beach, Virginia area.